IAB Tech Lab is now offering access to an aggregation of Ads.txt files published around the internet.
What is it?
- The Ads.txt Aggregation is the result of daily, internet-wide crawls of ads.txt files. We do our best to crawl all domains.
- The aggregation is provided as a wholesale replacement to managing your own crawler. You may choose to use IAB Tech Lab’s aggregation to supplement your own research.
How much is it?
- The aggregation is available to IAB Tech Lab members for an annual fee of $5,000, and to non-members for an annual fee of $10,000.
- The subscription renews on the calendar year, and access is prorated at time of joining.
- We provide access within 72 hours of list invoicing request. Invoice is Net 30.
- Fill out and sign the data subscription agreement.
- Register at http://tools.iabtechlab.com to access the IAB Tech Lab Tools Portal. Only one account is granted access per subscribing company. We recommend that you use an email alias if a team will be accessing the aggregation.
- Once registered please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating you have registered for the tools portal and would like to be invoiced/gain additional access the ads.txt aggregator. Please provide your name and the account email you used to register, along with your Accounts Payable contact/email for the invoice and the signed data subscription agreement.
- IAB Tech Lab will, in turn, invoice you and grant you access to the aggregator via the portal.
- The invoice must be paid in full, along with the data subscription agreement signed and returned. Access will be revoked if either is not complete within the Net 30 terms stated on the invoice.
- Files are available from http://tools.iabtechlab.com. We’re working on making these available to your scripts (via authenticated HTTP, FTP, or SFTP).