IAB Tech Lab is now offering access to an aggregation of ads.txt files published around the internet.
What is it?
- The ads.txt aggregation is the result of regular internet-wide crawls of ads.txt files. We do our best to crawl all domains, currently crawling over 2 million domains with ads.txt files.
- The aggregation is provided as a wholesale replacement to managing your own crawler. You may choose to use IAB Tech Lab’s aggregation to supplement your own research.
- API Access is available to subscribers.
How much is it?
- The aggregation is available to IAB Tech Lab members for an annual fee of $5,000, and to non-members for an annual fee of $10,000.
- Subscription to the aggregation tool is for 1 year starting on the Effective date, and will automatically renew for the next year.
- We provide access within 48 hours of receiving a signed data subscription agreement. Invoice is Net 30. More details available in the terms below.
- Fill out and sign the data subscription agreement. Please note that we do not accept redlines to these agreements as the terms are not negotiable.
- Register at http://tools.iabtechlab.com to access the IAB Tech Lab Tools Portal.
- Once registered please email email@example.com stating you have registered for the tools portal and would like to be invoiced/gain additional access the ads.txt aggregator. Please provide your name and the account email you used to register, along with your Accounts Payable contact/email for the invoice and the signed data subscription agreement.
- IAB Tech Lab will, in turn, invoice you and grant access. Access will be revoked after 30 days if payment has not been received.
- ads.txt aggregated .csv files are available to download from http://tools.iabtechlab.com. You can also access the files via API.
- The ads.txt Specification
- What domains ads.txt files were found on
- Aggregation format details (source)
- ads.txt Aggregated Files – The Easy Way to Fight Fraud (blog post)