Privacy Tech Workshop for Lawyers and Cross-Functional Privacy Teams
December 12 @ 1:00 PM - December 13 @ 5:00 PM EST
December 12 from 1pm-5pm ET & December 13 from 1pm-5pm ET
Lawyers and the cross-functional teams with privacy responsibilities need to have a thorough understanding of the technology that undergirds digital advertising, the tools leveraged for privacy compliance and what the future portends in this area. Join the IAB Tech Lab in this 5-hour workshop, where they will cover:
- How the digital supply chain works, what different industry segments do and their data flows;
- How consumer data is tracked, collected and used in digital advertising transactions, as well as how they relate to TCF and MSPA purposes;
- Different identity and data collection methods with detailed uses cases for campaign-level frequency capping on the web, look-a-likes in app, interest-based targeting and attribution across devices;
- Changes in the digital advertising status quo caused by operating systems, browsers, regulation and greater brands concern around “data leakage”;
- Evolution of privacy technologies, including PETS, seller defined audiences, clean rooms, multi-party computation, etc.
- Opportunities for different segments in the digital advertising industry to have privacy be more than a compliance obligation, but also an opportunity.
**This event will be two 4-hour sessions held over the course of two days
*Other events in this series:
*Registration coming soon