IAB Tech Lab Compliance: How It Works
Your company will receive an IAB Tech Lab Compliance Seal that can be used on all marketing materials, displayed on your website, and included in your T&Cs. In addition, the IAB Tech Lab will feature your company in our public database of compliant companies with a link to your integration guidelines.
Please complete the form below and select the compliance program(s) you are interested in : OpenRTB (Real-Time Bidding), VAST (Digital Video Ad Serving Template), VPAID (Video Player Ad Interface Definition), MRAID (Mobile Rich Media Ad Interface Definitions), or other digital advertising standards.
Why Should Your Company Become IAB Tech Lab Compliant?
An IAB Tech Lab Compliance Seal helps establish trust, transparency, and reduces operational costs. Becoming an IAB Tech Lab Compliant partner means that you and your partners will have more confidence that there is consistency, upfront transparency, and compatibility for integration. It’s also educational because new companies who are onboarding protocol frameworks can be more efficient in their first integrations following a pre-check list.
Technology Compliance Benefits
Becoming an IAB Tech Lab Compliant partner means you’ve joined an elite group of industry leaders who share common goals including:
- Drive efficiency in our complex ecosystem
- Influence the growth of standards which directly align with cost saving, effectively increasing your bottom line
- Spend more time on advancing platforms when selecting partners who are compliant
- Use your IAB Tech Lab Compliance Seal as proof that you are compliant and expect the same from your partners
- Reduced friction in the supply chain
- Easier onboarding of new partners
- Fast upgrade to new protocol versions
- Common framework—established, verified, and validated—that allows companies to innovate
- Improved adaptability, accuracy, uniformity, and scale