Driving Consistency In Ad Measurement And Ad Experiences
Emerging technologies and new media formats in the digital advertising ecosystem are wonderful opportunities for
advertisers to innovate, yet they also breed inefficiencies in ad delivery and fragmentation in measurement capabilities.
The proliferation of devices, platforms, and channels can be key drivers of both complexity and opportunity.
- Consumers increasingly using their mobile phones as a primary device are expecting more native and seamless ad
- The growing pool of cord-cutters and cord-nevers continues to drive the expansion of connected TV and over-the-top (OTT)
video platforms and the evolution of the video advertising world.
- From a measurement standpoint, hundreds of tracking pixels slow down the user experience and are increasingly
ineffective at measuring advertising across platforms and devices.
- Interoperability, efficiency, and consistency in ad delivery across platforms and the digital supply chain are critical for a
seamless user experience.
Standards, Specifications & Guidelines
- Digital Audio Ad Serving Template (DAAST)
- Digital Video In-Stream Ad Format Guidelines
- Digital Video Ad Serving Template (VAST)
- Guidelines for Identifier for Advertising (IFA) on OTT Platforms
- HTML5 for Digital Advertising
- Open Video Viewability (OpenVV)
- Open Measurement SDK
- Podcast Ad Metrics Guidelines
- SafeFrame Implementation Guidelines
- SIMID (Secure Interactive Media Interface Definition)
- Video Multiple Ad Playlist (VMAP)
- Video Player-Ad Interface Definition (VPAID)
- Mobile Rich Media Ad Interface Definitions (MRAID)
- Ad Product Portfolio Working Group
- Digital Video Technical Standards Working Group
- Open Measurement Working Group
- Open Measurement Commit Group
- Podcast Technical Working Group
- Safe Ad Container Working Group